Monday, June 13, 2005

There's no such thing as perfect in the world

I realized that the saying "There's no such thing as perfect in the world" is indeed proven once again.

Comparing my two recent jobs, I came up with pluses and minuses of each. hera are the following.

In ISB, the location and the office was very perfect. In KFC-MD, the HRMD building is too old, seem like when a big wind blow, everything will fly.

In ISB, I have all the resources I need- my own phone, my own pc, I have my own outlook and email add, I had 3 desks, everything in there. In KFC-MD, the phone is shared by the whole team of EWS, I wouldn't have my pc if I did not picked one of the old monitors and cpu's lying in the dirty room and if did not used my charm to ask a guy to install things for me, i even shared my outlook and email address with another person, I didn't even had a place to put my things. In short there was scarcity in everything.

In ISB, there were too many work, I was always pressured from the tasks and by the people around me that needed my service. Plus, I am not well compensated. In KFC-MD, there were very few pressures, and I handled them very well and I felt I receive more than the other.
In ISB, my 2 bosses were extremely bad. I even thought that all bosses are like them. Until, I met my bosses in KFC-MD, there, I realized that not all superiors are bad, there are good ones, or should I say great ones who would handle there people with respect and care. Thanks to S'Ern'z and S' Odj.

Common Denomiator of both companies? I did find friends. Lasting friends. Beautiful friendships that bloomed.

Conclusion: There's nothing perfect, something will always lack. Thus, it is something to be accepted.

"A man should turn his back in order to lead an orchestra." - S'Ernz

"Like the dominoes, if one will fall, the rest shall follow."- Will

No comments: