Monday, July 3, 2006

Conquering Defeat

Strange. I don't know how it was but I am picking up the broken pieces of my dreams. I thought I was dead. I just got numb for awhile. Thinking it over, I didn't know how I questioned GOD. I wasn't able to understand His purpose... not even until now... or tomorrow... or months from now.

I'm in the point of losing my sanity because of that dopy ultimate chagrin. I just want an answer to my question, "Why?", "Why can't I?". I'm not born to be wretched just like that by those little-brain people who thinks they're pundit. This makes me think that they're the nincompoops, imbeciles and idiots who are mentally incapable. Ggggggrrrr...

I became rigid. Yet, my mom and dad especially my mom became my fortress in the distant world that I chose to live on those days of drought.

yUmi, pick yourself up! There... on the side, one more at the back... I can still see little rejected parts of you... don't forget to grasp everything that you own. Time is running, yUmi. Remember it is running.

Don't cry over spilled milk, it won't taste good anyway. These are the times when you should be firm... don't let them think you're incapable. Prove them. Stimulate your mind. Stabilize your heart. Then, ascend, ascend, ascend.

Ten years from now, you'll just be laughing at this incident of your life. Stop crying, yUmi. Your tear glands is literally dry.

Conquer Defeat.

Ooooppps, don't forget to utter God your "sorry".

"Lord, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for questioning you plans in my life. I let you drive my realm beginning today."

No comments: