Tuesday, July 17, 2007

OBLIVION

Almost two months since the last time I wrote a blog. It's not that there's nothing to write about, not even because I don't want to write. In fact, I wanted to write of a lot things and experiences I had these past few months.

Perhaps, it's because I'm in the state of oblivion, the state of forgetfulness... I tend to forget to write the important things that happened. There were lots... but I can't still manage to do it now.
11 days from now, I'll be facing one great examination. This exam will make or break my future. Oh! That statement could be too much. But, yes, I consider it a big deal. This examination shall be a great factor that can lead me to have my First Life Testimony of God's grace and sufficient love.

For the past two months, I tried hard to review after work. Yet, it's so hard! My eyes simply fall. I really cannot rely on myself... I feel so weak... and this is the reason why GOD remains in my side.

Thank God, He's always there to fill me with His strength and power. I really pray that I survive! It's great to know that never a single moment that God experience oblivion... or else, I can't imagine myself being forgotten by God!

*Lord, your ways are higher than mine... I'll follow Your leading and trust your desire.

-Ashelle-

No comments: