Thursday, August 3, 2006

What a day!

Today, Ellon and I together with Jhun, Maureen and JOseph visited COL. We've seen Ni and Mia again.. oh well! Reunion! And Mia introduced us to the Wave 4, who all admires Wave 3. Because Mia and Buthry are very proud of us since there are 11 trainees out of 14 shortlisted individuals who are now Sutherlanders. 7 from Pampanga and 4 from Manila. Thus, we really made name. Somehow, I miss our training days... learning from Mia and all the kalokohan and kakulitan that we did!.

In the afernoon, I went in AMA to request a Certificate of Employment and CLearance. Well, i've seen some colleagues and students. Things seem just the same. It's all the same since the day my contract ended. It's great that at least, there are still some people who remembers me, afterall!

At home, I spent quality time with my Papa... we played music and sounds... and he danced a lot! Fun... Fun... Fun...

I miss my honey so much!

No comments: