Sunday, December 17, 2006

Just checking out

Hi there everyone! Just got some time... to make a blog, I haven't submited an entry lately... i missed this, really!

So tiring! I've been doing a lot of stuffs lately... parang ako na nga si super woman eh! I need to treat myself! And of corz, I will!

Haven't gone to see my friends for some time. I miss them a lot! pati social life ko, affected na ng work! This can't be happening! heheh;-)

Oh and of course, i miss sleeping 8 hours a day! Work pressure is indeed not good but i like it though, it keeps me slim and sexy;-) lolz!

So many things happened to me... I'm so much blessed by God and I want to share my blessings to everyone... you know, i'm blessed almost in all aspects of my life... and the best things is that i'm really, madly, deeply in love by now... goodthing I'm able and capable to feel this again... well... well.. well... chika next time..

Oh no, got to go... something came up.

Till my next blog!
yUmi

No comments: