Sunday, August 3, 2008

Newly-Found-Gems

Despite the unlikely schedule that I have, I found treasures. A list of names has been added to my list of friends. There’s Lhen, Tingky, Grace, Carla and Chan.

I almost forgot my misfortune of waking up in the evening to start my day and settle my self every morning to sleep. There’s a lot of kwentuhan, tawanan and kulitan on the side during Queue Empty hours, we play 7-Up and do other stuff to keep ourselves awake. With them, my happy hormones runs and it turned out that I get excited each night to go to work. For the first time, my friends at work became the reason why I look forward for each day. Though, I would always tease Chan about my “off” – counting it to 3 days when it’s actually 4 more. They would always hear me say, “hay naku, off ko nanaman, ano bayan, ang bilis naman!” It’s actually a joke half meant—telling how much I want to rest and how much I still wanna stay to be with them. Anyway, time flies when I’m with them.

In addition to this blessing in disguise, Hone and I tend to have more quality time for each other. We meet everyday in MRT and spend an hour together before I ride the train. Truly, our schedule also challenged our relationship but we overcome it.

No comments: