Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last Day in EBP



It was as if we were living our last day. Somehow, it's true. It feels sad that I have to leave the place which has become my "cradle" for 2 years, 2 months and 18 days.


EBP has brought comfort in me. It's location. It's facilities. The establishment around. The people in there. It has been my second home. I’ve been comfortable transferring from 21st floor down to basement, back to 21st and up to 26th. Surely, I’ll miss eating in Jollibee, Chowking, KFC, Mc Donald’s Red Ribbon, Tapa King and the ever-famous Mini-stop of all time which never closed in any holiday.

Tingky, Carla, Grace, Chan and Cathy and Lhen had some picture moments. Check it out:


























I’ll definitely miss EBP, but I know that everytime I’ll be visiting again this place, it would always feel “Home”.

No comments: