Monday, August 10, 2009

Appraisal 2009

I didn't get what I expected and what I believe I deserve. They gave me less when I deserve more. My PDP is at 4.20, I only got 13% increase when someone at 4.08 got 16%, how come?

Obviously, it is not PDP-based. There's no even definite range or bracket of percentage. Why, Management? Why?

I believe that the appraisal was subjective. PDP? Non-sense! You make all the agents work at their best, but you don't give what they really deserve. Illogical! Irrational.

I know that unfair people exists, and you're one of them. Anyway, there's this law of sowing and reaping naman eh! I leave to God what you deserve. You may have all the money and power at this time, but you'll never be happy. You'll never will.

2 comments:

[vayie] said...

Uh-oh! Someone's fuming.

yUmi Aspene said...

Yeah, yeah! My fuming didn't stop there. It took me days several days to finally realize that I shouldn't stress myself with it. So I wrote a formal letter (hard and soft copies) addressed to the HR asking for their explanation and bracketing. They needed to make me believe or else...

So a meeting was set together with some of my teammates who have the same issue as mine.

There, they explained why, they said that we've reached the maximum level of the basic pay for CSR that's why they couldn't give us more %. They said that the only way to receive the entire % is to let ourselves promote for a higher position in the company... which is very far from my head.

I didn't get what I wanted, but at the very least I inquired and I got the answer I needed to keep me at peace. It's enough.

There, the story of my fuming ended.