Saturday, February 9, 2008

Magbitang-Guiron Nuptial

I can’t remember how it happened but I received an invite from Jinna. It’s her wedding. With whom? Hmmm… who else but with his faithful lover Othan. I was actually surprised that she invited me considering the fact that we’re not that “extremely close” way back in college because we have different set of friends though we were classmates since 2nd Year. But I remember that once Jinna, Lina and I made a little business when we were on our Second Year and I even invited her in my debut. She was one of my 18 treasures. Jinna is a very bubbly person, a friend to everyone and a very athletic woman. Now, she’s saying goodbye on being single, walking down the aisle and welcoming the new role of being a “wife”.

Michael picked me up from La Salle in the afternoon. Khing was supposedly with us but she can’t. Anyway, Myke and I didn’t bring the van because we thought it would be easier to commute besides the price of gasoline is too high at this time. We enjoyed the ride anyway while eating our burgers and fries.

We arrived at exactly 6:00pm. Just right on time. The march was about to begin. I saw Othan and I signaled him that we’re already there. Hone took some shots first.

Then, the ceremony started. Here is my friend Jinna, walking down the aisle.

During the ceremony, hone and I took shots, take a glimpse.

There was a long photoshoot. Indeed, Jinna and Jonathan have so many friends. After the ceremony, I introduced Myke to them and the couple was very friendly and accommodating telling their parents to help us proceed in the reception.

The reception followed. There I was able to talk more with Jinna and Othan considering that there were 500 guests. Grabe!

And here are our cuddle moments:

Then, Myke and I spent our night in Jinna’s house. Her mom and sister perfectly accommodated us.

“And the two become one.”

From Jinna, I got my very first wedding invite from a college friend. Hmmmm, who’s next?

No comments: