Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Mom's Nth Birthday

She is Dr. Thelma V. Mosquera. A strict teacher and boss for her students and subordinates.

But for me, she's my ever- loving mom. And it's her birthday, today!:)



I brought her a cake from Red Ribbon. Very yummy!


She celebrated her birthday with us together with some of our churchmates.
From L-R: Yolly's Mother, Sis. Yoll's Sister-in-Law, Sis Yolly, My Mom, Si. Lina and Si. Jo (Hone's Tita)



The kids eating their ice cream.


Me and my better-half (busy sa party, mga punong abala)




He's Rocky, my Hon'es nephew. So cute and smart!





Eating began in our humble home.





Fellowshiping.






I wonder what's my Mama's wish...








Br. Jun, Ptr. Jerry and my Papa.








My Mom and I. If ther's onething I want to tell her, I wanna tell her that "Ma, I'm so blessed to be your child."






I asked her if she was happy. My mom answerd, "Yes anak, thank you."
That moment, it's as if the gravity wanted to pull my tears, but it didn't. I wanted her to see me happy doing those things for her.
Happy Birthday, Mama!






No comments: