Saturday, April 12, 2008

25 Years of Love

My parents are celebrating their 25 years of Marriage. As their one and only child, I am so proud of them making it and reaching this height. I'm amazed how they hang on with each other with all the trials, problems, quarels, happy moments that they experienced. I am blessed to have them.

25 years is no joke. Out 10 who gets married, only 5 reaches their 25 years of being together. In the society today, there exists many broken homes because of divorce and separation. I have lots of friends whose parents are separated, and I need not to be on their shoes to feel the pain they have gone through in accepting the fact of separation or being a part of a broken family. I know it wasn't their choice nor they wanted it to happen in their own family. Only, it's just the way their parents handled their relationships.

I thank God so much for my parents' lives. I thank Him for blessing our family. Through the years, He was there with us, and bound our fmaily with the love that cannot be broken. I pray that my parents will have longer lives to share the kind of love that is so true and sincere. I pray to God that He may bless them with great health, more success and more wisdom. I pray that God may bless our family in all aspects as we continue to worship him as an intact family.

To My Mama & Papa: "I love you, both and I'm so proud of you!"

No comments: