Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pregnancy

I'm so excited, I can't wait to see the babies of our dog Aye.



I didn't expect she'll be pregnant at all having her locked in our home. My mom is vocal that she doesn't want Aye to be pregnant, but what can she do... it's all there! The babies will be born in few time. I'll hamper all her plans to abort Aye's babies. Hahaha! I know, I know, parang tao lang noh?!

Well, I'll give her more food than ever and I'll caress Aye more often now, so that she'll feel that she and her babies are loved by us. Time to spoil my lovey-dogey!

My Hone also told me that their dog Jopay (whom I call "SaSha") is also pregnant. Hahaha! Lotsa preggy dogs out here!

Oh well, just reminiscing look at this picture... Barney with Baby Aye:



... and now, our baby will become a mommy. Congrats, Aye!

No comments: