Monday, May 9, 2005

HRMD Outing (Bataan)

The other day, we went on an outing. We went in Bataan. I've been in Bataan. There, I remember my thesis days. I did not expect that I even got a cold. My fever was high that night. Ging, Cham and Zhel took care of me. I was touched because of them.

The following day, we swam, gosh. The water was freezing. It even turned us upside-down. I mean it literally. There were big waves who turned us. It hurt when my head bumped a big stone. At first I thought, I was the only one experiencing the shock of waves, but no, even the boys and the rest of the girls were also turned by the waves.

It was a nice time to get to know the rest of HRMD people. Everyone helps together in cooking, cleaning, etc. Many friendships where built and I'm thankful that I met them.

The outing will not be complete without pictures. Well, I really do cherish the times. I love it!

No comments: