Friday, May 13, 2005

Resignation at KFC-MD

I thought it over and over again. I don't like to resign. Yet, I needed to.

My tears fell when I started to computerize my resignation letter. I really don't want to leave but I needed to. I am about to take the LET. I have to sacrifice my work this time, because I have to review before I take the examination. I know I need it.

I'm half-hearted when I submitted my resignation letter. My hands were shaking when I gave it to our boss. I know I'm making another big decision in my life. Decision that I cannot retract anytime. Yet, I have to be firm. I have to be resilient. I have to stand on this. In my mind, I need to pass the exam so I can say that my precious job is worth sacrificing for.

My boss was speechless when he got my letter. I don't know what was in his mind. I know, there's something but I leave it to him. Besides, I'm resigning not becuas eof them or becuase of work, or becaus eof people around me. Nothing's wrong. It's just that I needed to do it for myself.

My decision could be wrong, but I know it's right. For me it is right.

Sadness filled the air. But, this is it! Again, this is it.

No comments: