Friday, September 30, 2005

Nostalgia

-->>.insert pix<<---

My heart is grieving. It's as if somebody died. Or should I say that it's my heart dying. Blood are my tears dwelling from my eyes... longing to have him just like once before. But I guess, it'll never happen again. His and my love story has ended though I knew it never even started.
I just wanted to hear him say that he love me... but he never did. Perhaps, he does not really love me at all and never he will...

But I... I did love him and I can courageously spell that I L-O-V-E-D H-I-M,,, courageously shout silently only in a small corner of this world... so he won't hear me and that he'll never really learn...!

Why do I get hurt when all I intended is to love? Can somebody tell me...

I wanna get out from this nostalgic feeling and be freed away from you...

Please go... but for once, let me tell you this, "I love you, goodbye..."

No comments: