Saturday, October 1, 2005

Phone Chat

Few days ago, I started chatting in the phone with Myke. I really hate to chat in the phone because it freezes my ears and it becomes painful wen the conversation lasts even just for 30 minutes. Yet with Myke, I never bothered how long we were chatting. I just wanted to tell my stories and the fact that he's listening is a great thing. I felt someone special. He listens to me. And I the same.


I remember how our night conversations started, it's simple as oneday, I wanted to speak to someone so I texted him and asked if he was busy. The next moment, the phone was ringing. Next days followed, I aksed him to call every after the "Encantadia" a television fantaserye ends. I wanted to watch it each day and wait till it ends and in an instant, the phone will definitely ring.


I don't know, but I feel so wonderful whenever I talk to him. It feels so light. I hope I can talk with him for the rest of my life.


Well, Well, Well... am I falling? No. Yes. Oooopppsss... I don't know yet. If God permits, why not?!

No comments: