Saturday, October 15, 2005

Conversations

I had several wonderful conversations this day. I had conversations with several significant people in my life. People who are distant to me. People whom I consider special. It's really nice to know that even though time and distance separates us apart they are all still there. I miss them so much!

I was able to have a converse with someone I treat special I just don't know if he feels the same way I'm not expecting but I'm hoping somehow. He made my day! I also had a great time with my churchmates it was like a heavenly moment with them. And of course, my former officemates whom I consider my next family gave their regards. I miss them a lot! I miss spending time and making memories with them. And of course, I had a wonderful conversation with my close friend in college.Jeslie, my dear sister, Oh my! I felt so glad to catch you online. My heart wanted to leap out of joy the short moment that we'e been together. I miss our friendship. Though I know, that it would always be there, I miss your company. I miss the days that we're together. The days we crammed, the days we eat fries and floats in Mc Donalds. The days we talked about our heartaches and heartbreaks. The days that we would laugh and cry together. The days we shared our dreams. The days we achieve some of the dreams. Even the day we had a cold fight. I miss our college days. I miss the days of our lives. I have never told you but I'm so glad that you became a part of my favorite journey. I know someday, we will be able to have the worthy and deserving man of our lives, the one who will love us unconditionally. Let's just be patient enough, I know we will! God moves in mysterious ways! After all the years we've been together, ngayon lang yata ako mag-thank you say, salamat talaga ha. I may sound so dramatic and sentimental right now but I don't care this is what I feel. Thank you, sis!

And to those who are reading this blog- thanks for the time. I'm glad to share a part of my life with you guys!

"We're never getting younger but we are getting wiser!"

No comments: