Monday, October 17, 2005

Application in AMA

After failing the GCAT, I took chances to apply for work in a school setting this time in the Tertiary level. It doesn't matter if I don't have a masteral unit yet. I just feel good about this. I had the feeling that I'll get the job.

I went in AMA Computer University to apply the other day. Whoala! Just after an examination and an interview. They called me once again today for a demo-teaching. I did what was asked. I prepared "Erik Erikson's Theory of Development" as my topic

I didn't had many butterflies in the stomach this time. After the demo, I felt great. The professors who watched my demo were speechless I guess on the way I delivered my topic about Psychology. It so happened that one of them, amazingly knows me... as if he had met me. But, nay, I haven't really talked to him even once. He knows my mom and I was surprised in the turn of events. Gotta have colleagues immediately, huh?!

I was asked to start immediately by next Wednesday. My schedule would be every MWF. Wow, it's amazing! Imagine, I don't even have any master's unit but hey, I'm teaching in the collegiate level! Such a blessing!

Indeed, when "God closes a door, He opens a window."

No comments: