Friday, October 14, 2005

First Failure

Today, I learned that I failed the GCAT. I can no longer take my Master's in our School. It gloomed the moment I learned that I failed. It's my first failure. I didn't know how to console my heart.

Until I visited my EWS Family, I brought a cake for them and told nothing about the result. For the first time I kept it on my own. I did not stayed long because they're almost done with their luch. It's just nice to see them again.

I had a scheduled date today, I met Ahia Myke in SM. It's our first date after long and undending converstaions at night, we've finally decided to take the next step... dating. I told him that I failed. But it was not that hurtful at all. I still managed to smile, perhaps because he was there. Well, I don't care. It hurts when I do. I just think of it as a challenge. We watched "The Legend of Zorro". Of course, we enjoyed the movie.

I began to notice his beautiful little eyes, well, because he's chinese. He's a real gentleman. I like him... a LOT now!

No comments: