Sunday, October 2, 2005

JIL Anniversary 2005

I'll see Myke in Luneta in the JIL Anniversary. I'll be going with my dad and mom but I hope to see him there.

Looking around. Being conscious he's there. To the left. To the right. Maybe infront. He might be at the back. I still can't see him. Till, I saw my churchmates. I saw my bestfriend. I smile at my best. Yet, the perosn I was looking was was not there. Is he really not there. Oh no, he's really not.

I looked around again. Until my world stopped when my best told me that he's going to meet his cousin Ahia Myke somewhere because he can't find us... because he can't find me? He went. My heart's pumping. Beating. Terrible. Do I look alright? Do I look great? He should see me at my best. Or else. Or else. Nah!

I'm listening to the sounds of the wind. Carefully listening to his footsteps. however, I hear a lot of people wlking around, laughing, speaking. Sounds around me. High volume of microphone. Cheers. Everything. Amidst of everything, I can feel he's getting near me... nearer and nearer... he seemed.

Until, I was sure about he's really there. But, I did not looked. I did not raised my head and try to find where I can feel him. I wanted him to look at me first. I know he was staring so. But, but, but, my moment was destructed when I heard a squeaky voice of a girl. I don't like it. I don't want her. I wanted him.

My best seated near me. I was not sure if Myke seated beside us. But I can feel him. It's magic when you begin to feel people near you even without seeing them near you, isn't it?

Onething, I wanted... I wanted him to notice me. So I stood up and ask my Best if we could buy something. I ended up going with Gerald, my best's brother. I knew he noticed me and I knew he wanted inside to join us. Nay, he didn't

We got back. I heard one moment that my mom and dad spoke with him. I smiled knowing that. It carressed my heart. It gave me peace. It gave me joy.

I wanted him to join us to go home. Yet, he did not joined us. He was with his sister and the girl I didn't like him to be with. I got irritated. I was sad.

Yet, happy still since I got hold of my bestfriend. We haven't talked for sometime, since he married, since I left ISB. We talked in the jeepney on our way home. Yet, I never told him what I feel for his cousin. Not this time. No, not yet.

The day ended. I wanted to rest. To sleep. To dream.

No comments: