Monday, October 10, 2005

Ordinary day. Again, left alone. Mind occupied. Waiting something inside. Want to hear the gentle and soothing voice of a man. Mind from nowhere.


Ring... Ring... it was the phone. I walked towards where it is and answered, "Hello? Oh? Hah? Talaga!" then I felt my mind smiled. I felt I wanted to shout. I felt happy. I get backed to the person on line and asked, "E, ikaw? Ha? Bakit?." Silence. "Hay! Sayang. Ok ka lang? Promise ha, ok ka lang?! OO naman no, tawag ka pa din minsan ha?Ok. Babye. Thank you!"


Cellphone beeping. 1 Message Received. Open. Papa. "Nak, pasado ka sa exam."


I smiled. Chose reply. "Opo, thank you po."


I passed the LET. Next thing on my mind- Newspaper! I will buy a newspaper and see with my own eyes, my name listed.


I jumped and said, "Thank you, Lord, thank you!"


"Truly, God answer our prayers in HIS perfect time. He may answer YES, NO or WAIT. This prayer item of mine... GOD answered YES. Thank you, Lord. I bring back to you all the praise and glory"

No comments: