Monday, October 31, 2005

Post Celebration of KKB Anniversary

Yesternight, we gather together, prayed, mingled with each other, played, sung, danced, laughed, ate and a lot more. There were many activities prepared. The event was fun.
For me, the most interesting part is when I spent little but quality time with Myke. It was our first time to be together after our recent dating. Thus, I can't help my self singing the song "I Will".

Who knows how long I've loved you?
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to, I will
For (and) if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same
Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart
And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For (and) the things you do endear you to me
You know I will...I will...
Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart
And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For (and) the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know I will

I shared some special moments with Myke when we brushed out teeth together after the dinner, when I leaned on him and carressed his hair while we're sitting back to back. I find it sweet. Romantic. Appealing. Joy. Peace. Hope. Love.

On our way out to the place, all the KKB's walked to home. i wanted him to walk beside me. But we were unable to walked togetehr because the other KKB members held me and others held him. Geez! That was our momnet why did they stole it form us?

I was about to cross the street. But I realized his cellfone and wallet are in my bag. There! I got the chance to talk to him, finally. BUt, he walked to fast. I was calling his name. he can't hear me. I run. I really felt I should return those things to him that moment or else... or else... I don't know.

At last, he heard me. But before I say a word, I stopped, tried to catch my breath. He was stared at me. Then, I gave his things. I told him that I ran to catch him and to catch my breath, no, to return those things. The rest was history.

I went home excited to talk to him and to text him. The last thing I remember he said, "You are now my priority."I. Becoming a priority of someone? I got flattered. Mac never prioritized me. Ryan did. but I did not want him to do so. Now, this man is telling me that Iam his priority. That's a big statement. he needs to prove that one.

Later on... I slept.

No comments: