Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Post-Birthday Piece

Finally, to complete my birthday blog.

January 16, 2007. I celebrated my birthday in the office. First time ever that I celebrated it with my workmates. This is one of a dream come true. Well, I've been from several jobs, and I always wanted to celebrate my birthday with my colleagues but I never get the chance. Tonight, I did. For me, it was fabulous. I'm indeed satisfied!

With good foods and picture taking along everything went fine. Evic, Aimee, Tina and Chumz gave gifts. I'm happy that at least they remembered, I was really touched (sigh). To those who haven't give, don't worry I'm still accepting. Geez!

This day is very memorable. Not just that because I celebrated my birthday but also because the Management broke the silence about certain issue that we've been waiting for them to lay on us. To be honest, I really don't have any plans yet I don't want to jump into another company once again unless it's for a job outside the country. So, I plan to stay and simply go wherever they take me. I'm flexible, anyway! Besides, I already mentioned I really don't have plans yet. At least, I was able to save, as much as I can. Thus, I am able to do the wacky and crazy things that I desire in that short span of time.

It's sad. Yes, it is because we'll be taking our own roads this time. Some might stay but transfer to another place, some might leave the team, some might totally go and some might also let themselves flow where the river takes them, like me. =(

Whatever will happen, I know God's in control. This had been a great journey with them. Unfortunately, all journeys end. Ours is about to end few days from now. Sadness, sadness, sadness! But I'm hopeful, another journey will come upon. Well, this is life. Reality bites.
Going back to my birthday (before any tears will fall), I therefore say, that I'm so much satisfied with my celebration. Wrapping it up, Sunday, before my birthday, I celebrated it with God and with my Awesome Family. Monday, I treated my self and I celebrated it with my one and only Honey. Tuesday, I celebrated it with my colleagues at work. This is how I celebrated my 20th Birthday. Geez!

Last words,,, To God be the Glory!

No comments: