Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day of Birth

I thank the Lord my God for blessing me another year. A year that surely will be filled with love and laughter. I'm thankful that I'm still alive, and that He blesses me with wonderful things in my existence. I'm thankful that many people surrounds me and loves me for who I am... that includes my parents, my very own mama & papa; Michael, my life-partner; friends and of course my God, my Jesus, my Lord, my Saviour, my Everything.

The past year has been great. With all the things I experienced. I'm blessed, more than blessed! Last year, I celebrated my day alone. But this time, I'm celebrating it with my love ones... with Michael, later at 10 am and with My parents in the evening. I'll enjoy this day and I'll have a blast for this means greater blessings shall follow me and family.

I pray for good health- for me, my parents and for michael. I pray for wisdom and knowledge for my schooling and in terms of decision making. I pray for strength for our everyday work. I pray for peace of mind which rests my individuality. I pray for love that it may exists in every day of my life. I pray for joy that it may fill my heart. I pray for success and answered prayers that it may boost us to do more. I pray that I may be able to little by little fulfill my mission in life and bless God with all my work, as I offer everything to HIM.

Lord, use me now, I miss serving you. Let this year be mine. Let this year rain with greater blessings upon my family.

I love you, Lord. This is a wonderful day and you're going to do something which will make me happy.

No comments: