Monday, January 21, 2008

Hone's Best Birthday Blast

Hone celebrated his birthday together with me and his relatives. I took a picture of his gift to me, he bought it from her Tita:) It was so comfy.


The eating session began. Sarap ng palabok na nabili namin.

That's Alvin, his cousin and his tita Jean and another Tita (Oh, I forgot the name!)


Hone's cousins.


Us, eating our share.




My Hone, taking a dalanghita fruit from a guava tree,,, hahaha, good job:)





Artistic, isn't it?





A rainbow appeared infront of us. It was wonderful.



The last time I saw a rainbow was when I was in Highschool. That was years and years ago.









A closer look, if only the pixels were more finer.










We and the rainbow at our back:)






I took a shot of this lovely flower in his Lola's house.








During this time, there's a cube mania all over the Philippines, so I'm trying to solve one too!







My loving patner and I.






We were born on the same month, maybe that's why we clicked together:)







We have so many plans in our hearts, but we know, that it is God's purpose that will prevail. In the meantime, we're just doing our part and the things that needs to done... and the rest are entrusted to God.








Each day with him is a special day. And I always want to feel each day this way:)







for now, there are only few people that I trust - of course God will alwys be, then my Mom and Dad and my Hone. The others, I need to qualify first if I should trust them or not.


I asked how's his birthday, My Hone answerd, "It's the best birthday, I ever had. Thanks, Sweet, Love you so much."
He made me smile.






No comments: