Friday, January 18, 2008

Only reminds me of you

I heard this song several times. It seems that I know it, but I actually don't. Today, I heard it again... and it stiked my heart once more... even without any relation in my life. Here's the lyrics.

I see you, beside me
It's only a dream
A vision of what used to be
The laughter, the sorrow
Pictures in time
Fading to memory
How could I ever let you go
Is it too late to let you know

[chorus]

I try to run from your side
But each place
I hideIt only reminds me of you
When I turn out all the lightsEven the night
It only reminds me of you
I needed my freedom
This what I've thought
But I was a fool to believe
My heart lied while you cried
Rivers of tears
But I was too blind to see
Everything we've been through before
Now it means so much more

[repeat chorus]

Only youSo come back to me
I'm down on my knees
Boy can't you see
How could I ever let you go
Is it too late to let you know

[repeat chorus 2x]

No comments: