Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Untitled

One day to go... I'll be knowing exactly what will be the exam's result. Only one thing shall happen it's either I pass or I pass! Oh, you might think I'm overacting on this issue... well, think what you want. I'm just exercising my faith and I'm pretty sure that there's nothing wrong about that, eh?!

My heart beats so fast though I know I'll pass. Waiting period makes it hard for me, as it prolongs my agony. It's like it's holding my lungs and pumping it now and then which makes it hard for me to breathe. I'm getting nervous. Getting scared. But thinking it over, I should not, as I have given God all my fears and I have let Him do want He wants to do in my life, as He is God and He knows what should or should not happen in my life, better as I know.
I was actually at peace but the thought that the result is already released, can't help it... I'm disturbed by the silence here in the office, with all alone the ticking of the keyboards, no other noice, no voices.

Lord, please take away these doubtful feelings and fears that I have. I know you've answered my prayer, long before time. Give me strength, give me peace. Take my heart at rest and let me remember the wondrous things You've bestowed in my life for 23 years... remind me that my life is not about me... that my life is about You.

... Hold me close
Let your love surround me
Bring me near, draw me to your sight.
And as a wait, I'll rise up like an eagle.
And I will soar with You, Your spirit leads me on
By the power of Your love...
I entrust everything about my life, to YOU, My God!

No comments: