Sunday, December 2, 2007

Breaking up the silence



I met Marga today.

I wore a faded jeans and a simple shirt. No make-up. I just brought my simplest self plus my shades.

I was expecting Marga, would also dress down... but when I saw her, she was not in the state as I was expecting her to be.

She wore something black, something formal, also not in jeans. In addition, she placed make-up on her face... which I least expected, as she never liked it when we were in Highschool.

After two years of extreme silence, I broke it. I admit, I missed her so much. We had long conversations. So many undending stories, and I just felt the same. Me with an old friend. It feels like I'm back home.















She told me something that she have long enough have kept for herself. I never expected things will turn out to be like that... but if she'll be happy inspite of the pains that it includes... I'll be happy for her too...

We ate in Terriyaki Boy, watched "Enchanted" and had a snack in Mister Donut. It was a fun day... I hope to see her again soon!

No comments: