Friday, December 21, 2007

INV5's Christmas Party

Who: INV5 People/eBay.co.uk/Sutherland Global Services
What: Christmas Party
Where: Seaside, Trinity Restaurant
When: December 20, 2007, 4:00pm

Finally, the morning shifters met the evening shifters to celebrate Christmas. It was a terrific Thursday afternoon, flooded by yummy foods and undending laughter. The exhanging of gifts was done after meal. Our names were all coded corny names from telenovelas to spice up the party. The following character names were:
Dao Ming Si- Gerald
Pooh-Quiao- Raphie
Sanchai- Pat
Marimar- Mommy E
Corazon- CJ
Dao Ming Si- Gerald
Kokei- Just
Totoy Mola- Pope
Bella Aldama- Chloe
Amor Powers- Lala
Zaido-Jays
Pokwang-Eileen
Cacai- Rache
Sergio-Archie
Jumong-Jan Paul
Bentong-Vic

I got Amor Powers- Lala as my baby. I partially gave her what she wanted from the wishlist. And I also partially got what I wanted. Pope, gave me a usb (1 gig), color black. At least, I now have my own flash drive:)

Here are the pix:






















































































I also got a gift from Sherryl & Gerald this day. In addition, I also received a news from my classmate, Kristelle. She texted me and said, I got 3.0 in our subject. That means, I no longer need to need the subject that I should be takingif UI did not get a grade as such.Well, for me, that is the best gift I receive this Christmas. I thank God for hearing my prayers. Inded, He works in ways, I could not imagine. I remember, I just lead praying for the food in the party... then, by simply standing out and calling His name infront of crowd, He immediately gave me this wonderful gift! Such a magnificent God! Thank you once more!:)

I was also able to meet Hone in Trinoma. I missed him so much! We're supposed to make some chocolates ordered by Anjulix but I cancelled the orders since we really run out of time and we're so tired.

When I got home, my parents were still not there. They went in Taguig since it was Uncle Elmar's birthday. I slept at 10:30 in the evening.

Thank you, Lord for all the blessings!

No comments: