Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve. Prior to that, I just only realized why people would always want it to be Christmas... I just got the drift of why they say, "Sana laging Pasko". why would they wish for that? Here...

Sana laging Pasko... para laging mababait ang mga tao.
Sana laging Pasko... para nag-uumapaw ang mga regalo.
Sana laging Pako... para laging maraming pagkain.
Sana laging Pako... para maraming perang matanggap.
Sana laging Pasko... para hindi traffic.
Sana laging Pasko... para magkakita-kita nag mga magkakaibigan.
Sana laging Pasko... para magkasama-sama ang bawat pamilya.
Sana laging Pasko... para nagkakabati ang magkaka-away.
Sana laging Pasko... para naaalala ng tao si Hesus.
Sana laging Pasko...

My Hone picked me up in the office at around 3pm. We dropped first in SM North to buy the few gifts that he havent bought for her inaanak and lola. Then, we went home. When we got home, I just prepared the things I needed to do and bring as we are supposed to give grocery items to my subject for Case Study last term.

When we arrived in Junior's house. I felt their heart's sadness. I noticed the dining table didn't had any food or drink. There was no one preparing food in the kitchen area for the Christmas Eve... the children were just stunned that we were there. I shook the hands of Junior's father and handed the groceries to Junior as well as my gift to him. Sadly, but it was a dry Christmas for them. My heart wanted to cry that moment, but tears won't fall.. as I needed to show strength for them... and hope... that God is still good in their lives.

I asked my Papa for some coins to be given to the children, I gave Junior's siblings coins and gave all that was left in my Papa's wallet... a fifty peso bill. They were all thankful for that small amount. That moment, I felt the joy in their hearts, I still wnated to burst into tears, but I can't. I still needed to show strength. On my peripheral vision, I saw my Mama, wiping her eyes, touched at the scene she saw. Then, we finally bid goodbye to the whole family and greeted them a very Merry Christmas.

We then left and stopped by a nearby water station. My Hone and I were singing "Days of Christmas" by Disney. Unfortunately, we don't know the entire song, we were only singing up to the 4th day of christmas. Arni and I were laughing so hard on the part when Donald Duck is being imitated by Hone. Sure I'll get a copy of the song's lyrics by tomorrow!

When we finally got home, Hone decided to go to his lola's house first and said he'll just pick us up when their party begins. So I just arranged the things that I needed to do, ate dinner and took my shower. In my mind, I was thinking of wearing my maong skirt.

When Myke picked us up. I wasn't that prepared then, so I wasn't able to bring the gelatin as well that I was supposed to bring and share. Well, it's okay... bawi nalnag ako next time. For sure, I'll be spending Christmases with Myke's family na rin naman for years and years and years...:)

It was fun to be with my Hone's relatives. I really liked the crunchy tofu and its sauce,,, hmmm... yummy! Oh well, I felt accepted by their family and it was great to be with them! Arni was able to collect several twenty-peso bills and gained friends like Mica, Given & Regina.

At aroud 11:10 pm, we went back home. Hone, borrowed Ahia Bhonn's motorcycle. sonner, Hone left. I prepared the foods for our Noche Buena.

The clock striked twelve, It's Christmas, Jesus was born at this very moment thousand of years ago. The Son of God is born... whose called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Ftaher & Prince of Peace.

Our family prayed together. It was lead by my father. We greeted Jesus a very Happy Birthday! Then, we sang a birthday song:) Funny thing was when Maryel woke up that eve and celebrated with us. There were many foods served on the table, it was a great feast. Then, we also had an exchanging ang opening of gifts. After that, I immediately went to my room and slept.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments: