Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Shopping 2008

It's the third Christmas that Hone and I went together shopping. I love doing it with him. I enjoyed buying presents in the Night Market because I can get discounts considering that the prices are already low.

Thursday night was a tiring one. Good thing we already ate our dinner first before doing the shopping.

***

Friday afternoon, we were bound to eat in Dad's first, foods flooded in Dad's and we made sulit of our Php 140.00.:)






Kain lang, Hone!


Full ka na!



Then, we went straight in Greenhills to buy shoes and other stuff more.


The show



***

Saturday morning, we wrapped the gifts while the Christmas songs continued to play. Hone asked me if I'll be giving a gift to Junior, one of my subjects in case study last year. I immediately answered him "Yes", reminiscing the last Christmas which made their family smile.

Can't wait to distribute all these presents!



No comments: