Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Survey

1. Name one person who always make you smile..- Myke
2. What were you doing at 5:00 this morning?- I'm on my way to office.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?- I did the Hourly SL Report
4.Who was the last person who broke your heart?- someone undeserving, unfortunately, I will not mention his name.
5.What is the last thing you said a loud?- Shoot.
6. How many different things did you drink today?- tow- water and a cereal drink
7.What color is your hairbrush?- i use comb.
8.What was the last thing you bought?- Bucket Meal
9. Where do you live?- Nova, QC
10. What color is your gate?- Red
11. Where is your brother?- I don't have siblings.
12. How was your day yesterday?- Yesterday was tuesday... my off day...well...'twas, exciting!13. What is the last ice cream flavor you ate?- vanilla flavoured
14. Are you an optimistic one?- yeah.
15. Do you think you're okay?- Yes, I am.
16. Contented in life?- Yes, but satisfied is the term more applicable.
17. Do you talk a lot?- Not anymore because with the kind of work I have right now, I don't need to talk much.
18. Are you happy with the love of your life right now? why?- Very much. He loves me, I love him. We complete each other and things go fine between us.
19. Do you skip meals?- Yep, for two weeks now.
20. Do you consider yourself smart?- I do.
21. Do you cook your own food?- Sometimes, when ther's no one to cook for me.
22. Reason for living?- Fulfill my purpose that God has given.
23. Are you typically a jollyperson?- Yeah. Apparently, people around me now do not know it. They think that I'm a very serious individual
24. Name one enemy of yours:- None.
25. Name one closefriend:- Jason Sumang
26. Who's first person in your phonebook?- shocks. I don't know, I rarely use my phone.
27. What did the last textmessage you received say?- a quote
28. Do you go to gym?- Nope. I have my own gadgets at home.
29. Song playing at the moment- Gosh, there's none... and the silence is definitely making me insane.
30. Message for the person who you love.- I love you Honey and I'll always be here for you... no matter where the wind takes me.

No comments: