Sunday, May 20, 2007

BB Semi-Reunion

This was imperfectly planned but it turned so well. Evic simply texted us to meet her by weekends because she's here in Manila. Aimee, as usual, organized where and what time to meet in Makati. It was a fun, fun, fun Sunday evening.



I feel human today, having a time to get out with friends. All the while I thought and feel like a robot because of my work.

Chilling out with the BB gang. I'm glad Badette still remembers me, even if she has become so forgetful after getting married.



Kuya Gel- pa cute. Badette- getting sexier. Anj- seems brusko in this shot. Aims- of courz, ever camera wit, her back should have been taken a shot. Est- she's sleepy then but manages to smile in cam. Rax- what can I say, she occupies only a small portion of the pic, but woh, she owns this cam-fone, and I relaly like it... I plan to buy one, after I'm done with all my bills. And I... of course, my ever-lovely hair make people stun.





Just the girls... geez, why did I close my eyes? Perhaps I'm sleepy or I was wishing something or I was thinking of someone while smiling in the cam?



The night ended but I hope the friendship never ends.

No comments: