Sunday, May 27, 2007

Jeff & Maja's Wedding Day

Myke was invited by his friend, Jeff to his wedding. I went with my Hone together with his cousin Atchie Jennet, which also happens to be Jeff's close friend on the 27th of May, I was actualy on a leave from work on this day. The location of the church was in The Basilica of San Sebastian. Below is the picture of the newly wed:







While, here are some of our shots in the church.









The reception followed at seven o'clock in the evening at Century Park Hotel. Here are some shots taken in the hotel.





It was a grand wedding, there were around 350 guests. I wonder how much that wedding costs. It may have cost the couple a million or more. Nevertheless, it was a great affair and a well night for them to be cherished for the rest of their lives.

As for me and Michael, I don't know yet, maybe in time...

No comments: