Friday, June 19, 2009

1 Missed Call Part 1 and Part II

Carla lend us Raph's DVDs. This is why I was able to watch the film, 'coz I really won't spend money buying horror films which will only terrify me and make me scream.

My dad and I watched these videos on two consecutive Fridays on our Home Theatre.

I find the 1st Part freaky. There were certain scenes that I screamed and held my dad's legs, and he was faking his fear. Watch the trailer:



While, I find the 2nd Part freakier. There were lots of scenes when I screamed at the top of my lungs and held my dad who was also screaming of fear this time. Here, take a glimpse:



Though, both movie parts had terrible endings. Honestly, I didn't get both the endings, both vague and unrealistic.

Oh well, what I enjoyed was the company of my dad. Love Fridays!:p

No comments: