Friday, June 19, 2009

Nature

I arrived at the terminal of jeepney in Guadalupe at around 5:40. I immediately saw a waiting jeepney. Seats infront were still not occupied, so I hurried up to get there to refrain myself from being bumped by other people inside the jeepney and to avoid passing others fare.

When I got in and seated infront, I noticed that the jeepney driver was somehow decent looking. "Oh well, at least", I silently thought. Few minutes later, when everyone's in action, it made me realized that "No matter how you dressed up a jeepney driver, the fact remains that they're still jeepney drivers."

Rough. Rude. Reckless.

Swear to God! I really have nothing against them. It's not my nature to discriminate 'coz I know that all people differ inside. Though, I certainly believed that the "nature" or the "environment greatly affects and creates the personality of people.

No comments: