Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday with Hone

I arrived home at 5:00. Turned the pc on at 6:00. Turned it off at 9:30. Told myself that if I wake up at 1:30, I'll go to La Salle to get an application form for the comprehensive exam but if my sleep and bed pulls me hard, I won't go this afternoon.

So you think, I woke up? Take a guess...

Oh yes, I did, with just 4 hours sleep. I still managed to wake up and curl my hair.

I arrived at 3:30 in La Salle, there was some sort of activity there. When I was there, I didn't worry much about the A(H1N1) cases anymore. I was able to immediately get the application forms that I needed. Plus, I've met and chatted with Khing, my college classmate who works there as an HR Officer.

After that, I dropped off to Michael's work to fetch him so we can do malling and spend time together. We went shopping in Landmark first then we ate dinner. He was so full and content. Though, he didn't completely feel well because he was kinda dizzy. I told him to have an eyesight check-up, maybe, he needed to wear glasses or contacts.

We also saw some of his office mates in his previous work which still happens to be the sister company of the one he's working for now. Though, they've mentioned that they've already resigned. It actually surprised me because I have just seen them three weeks ago and now they've made their decisions.

When we got home, we dropped to her Lola's house so I can pay the item which I've ordered from Sa-i, we also saw Ahia Bhon and Ate Jen there. Then, we also bought a pansit in Pugon.

I love spending time with him, it's the only time I feel human and the only time when I can feel real emotions.

No comments: