Friday, June 26, 2009

Paranoia or Reality?

I've been so careful nowadays because a virus is continually spreading. Like I would wash my hands with soap longer and more often, use alcohol or alcogel after I touch on things, and drink more amount of vitamins. I have never been so OC like this because I really don't want to acquire flu or fever when almost all people are. Inside me, I wanted to be strong even though I know that my blood pressure drops from 100/70 or sometimes 90/60.

However, no matter how I take care of myself, I can still acquire sickness. Right now, I thought, I was just being paranoid that I feel so cold and that I have fever. Several times today, I asked some people if I'm hot. Yer, they just said that I'm just being paranoid. I took a half-day vacation leave today and Michael fetch me in the office. I asked him if I was hot, he said the same thing, I was just being paranoid.

When he dropped me home, he held me and said, "Sweet, mainit ka nga ah." So there, it wasn't paranoia at all, now it's a real thing happening. I'm sick. I self-quarantine myself in the other room and here, I'm helping myself out. Of course, this is not A (H1N1), just a mere fever that attacks everyone in the office.

Goodthing, it's my off and I'm on VL again on Sunday. I hope I could get better soon.

No comments: