Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day of the Year

Here's our pizza project:











I only got two hours of sleep from the New Year's Eve celebration. Michael fetch me at home and drove me to my office since there was no MRT yet.

It was a wonderful day. A great day to start the whole year. Everything seemed right and in perfect order. I hope, I do hope and pray that Year 2009 will be as perfect as the first day had seemed.

Somebody called me a "blessing". Yeah, I don't want to elaborate what happened, but it's enough that I've been a blessing. I like it. I've always like to be a blessing for others. Good start for Year 2009.

Oh! I remember, it's my last day for the meantime in the morning shift. I'm going back to the graveyard shift this coming Sunday until the 31st of January, since it's the only shift that has a Fri-Sat off, which I badly need because I'll have classes in school during Saturdays, starting next week. I no longer want to argue with my supes. I'm easy to deal with anyway, just give me options, which they did. Though I know it's hard and unsafe, I still look at the positive things that it would bring to me. So what are these positive things that I'm looking into: 1.) Since Fri-Sat is my off, I'll be able to go to church again, Finally! I miss God. I'm thinking that, maybe it's also His way so I can worship HIM again. You know, I just entrust Him everything right now; 2.) I'll be able to attend my classes during Saturdays; 3.) I'll have Night Differential pay which I think would help me, once I start my Leave of Absence by February; 4.) I'll be on leave anyway on the last week of January; 5.) It's just fine with me that Myke and I will have a complicated schedule. I trust him anyway, and I believe we can surpass this challenge and as always, I know we'll be able to find time for each other. I'm always amazed on how we stretch our schedule even if we're both very busy just to see each other. The negative things--- oh, I don't want'a tackle about it. Their negatives anyway. What matters now, is that I'll be able to give time to God and bring him back the glory and praises and honor and thanksgiving.

When I arrived at home, nobody's there, so I took a nap and dreamed. When I woke up, my parents, lola, and Myke were already there. Oh! I missed Hone much! Then, we just had a good time singing along together with Papa- making memories.

Thank God it's gonna be Friday tomorrow!!!

No comments: