Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

I knew that the class cards for the subjects Methods of Research and Modification and Management for Sped was distributed on the 20th of December. I didn't claim it because I was too busy with the Christmas rush so I was just attempting to view my grades for the 2nd Term of S.Y. 2008-2009 since the 3rd week of December in the "My LaSalle". However, it can't be accessed.

Today is a blessing. When I visited my account, this is what surprised me:





Oh yes, I got two 4.00's. I wasn't expecting those grades 'coz that term was indeed so hard. Thank you, Lord! All the glory belongs to you!:)

***

Even if I work at night-rest at day, and Michael works at day-rest at night- we're still able to see each other. Love finds its way. And today, he surprised me by uttering words... "By December, gusto ko mag-settle down na tayo..." Those were strong words that surprised me... that surprised me.

***

Someone sent me the ebook of the Twilight series. I think it was wrongfully sent to me coz I really don't know the person. Anyway, I shared it with love. I'll start reading it on my off!:p

2 comments:

Tintin.Tetay said...

Congratulations on the 4's and the semi-proposal. ;)

yUmi Aspene said...

Waaahhh!!! Thanks, kinakabahan ako, Tetay!!!