Friday, January 2, 2009

Sky of Love

My First Day of off in Year 2009. I wondered what I will do today.

'Till I remembered that there's this movie that Raph gave me months and months ago but I delayed watching it. Not because I didn't want to. Again, because I don't have time. Well, he had actually told me the whole story but he still preferred me to watch it. Today, I decided to watch it... watch it using the big screen that we have at home. Since my father has just brought a projector. I made use of it. It wa slike I was watching in a movie house.

It was a japanese movie entitled, "Sky of Love". Jeez! The movie made me cry like a river. It's the love story of Hiro and Mika on their highschool days. There were lots of twists and turns. Apparently, I already know what had happened, but it still moved me. Readers, I suggest you see for yourself and be touched and moved with Hiro and Mika's love as I was.



The day became a movie marathon day, after watching the "Sky of Love", I followed the "Monster's Inc.", then, "Shrek 3", "Beauty and the Beast". Then, Myke arrived and I just prepared some food for him then we watched, "Shrek 1".

I love resting with Myke. I miss him, even if I see him everyday. I wanted him to watch the "Sky of love" but he refuses to, perhaps, he didn't want me to see him cry. Yeah... Men...will always be men.

No comments: