Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Great Day for 2009

It's my birthday today. I saw how the digital clock changed from 11:59 to 12:00 midnight!

***

With Lhen, Carla, Raph, Tin and Jinky- we ate my cake in the 11th floor at around 12:15 am.

I received birthday messages from friends and I'm thankful that they've remembered.

***
In the afternoon, Hone and I met. We just ate our favorite burger and sundae in Burger King. The pictures will soon be uploaded. Yet, it's perfect for me. A simple celebration with my one and only soon-to-be life-partner.

***

At night, I celebrated my birthday with Tier 1 and Tier 4- INV5, ATO, Suspension Appeals and Defamation Team together with our TL and Supe. Credits for Raph 'coz he's the one who arranged the food orders. Thanks, dude!




Just had palabok and pichi-pichi.





My friends at Night Shift. Vic is on his restday.





Defam andSuspension Appeals Team



***
Raph gave this flowers and Carla gave me chocolates. I took a lot of pictures of the bouquet. It's beautiful and it somehow reflects my life... colorful as it is!
























***
I was also able to watch the "Twilight" movie--- after finally reading the book. Of course the book is incomparable!



***
This is me at 25. Well, I don't feel 25 at all.





***
An after celebration with my family at Sbarro, SM North Edsa. With my parents, lola and hone-- my birthday's complete!





My mom have ordered many foods for my Lola but she barely ate the delicious foods infront of her. Then, I suddenly realized that, "Children should treat their parents in fancy restaurants and make them eat the most delicious foods while they're still healthy and young--- for when, they're already old, they wouldn't appreciate eating the foods no matter how expensive they are."



Myke's plate.



My plate.



Lovers.



My dad.

***
Thank you Lord for giving me another year to celebrate your goodness, grace and mercy! I love you God.

No comments: