Thursday, January 8, 2009

More about Me

Name: Rachelle Villanoche Mosquera
Nickname: Ashelle (for closest people to me);
Chel (for classmates and churchmates);
Rache (workmates)
Pen Name: yUmi Aspene

Age: turning 25
Birthdate: 15 January 1984
Time of Birth: 1:15 pm
Goal: To be joyful and successful in all aspects of life.

Dream: To play a lead actress role in a theater play

Purpose in Life: To touch lives and help souls

Describe yourself: 5'4" in height, not so fair complexion, has long brown hair, my eyes and ears are taken from my Dad; my nose and lips are from my Mom.

Favorite Color: White, Yellow, Brown, Green

Favorite Song: Many to Mention (classic answer!)
Favorite Song Artist/Band: Spice Girls, Backstreet Boys, Lea Salonga
Favorite Artists: Bea Alonzo, Alicia Silverstone,

Books I've read: Sybil, Kokology, Purpose Driven Life and many others
Movies I've watched: Serendipity, 50 Firsts Date, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Ghost, etc.

Favorite Food: Filipino, Italian and American foods
Favorite Veggies: potatoes, beans, cauliflower, broccoli
Favorite Candy/Chocolate: Skittles, Toblerone white, Snickers.
Favorite Drink: Water, Magnolia Chocolait
Favorite Parts of the body: Hair, lips, legs, shoulders

What is Love? "Love is a many splendid thing."
Friends: I have many set of friends. Go and check my friendster nalang!:p
Unforgettable Moment: When I was the last candidate called for the TOP 10 of Miss Psychology in Year 2003. It was sweet and really unforgettable. I became the 2nd runner up.
Most Embarrassing Moment: When I fell in the stairs in the University. When I reached the ground, there were many other students because it was the door leading to the restrooms.

What you need to know about me: I'm an only child; At times, I don't talk to people when I don't know them yet, when I see that they're okay, that's the only time I'll begin talking to them. I used to be a tambourine dancer in church.
Likes: I love nature and I like stepping on crunchy leaves in the aisles of PNU going to SM; I like people who are thoughtful. I like MRT-I find it very useful. I love my parents so much.
Dislikes: I hate bad odors. I hate riding a bus and a tricycle but now, I needed to.


Random Questions:

1. When are you most alert morning or night?

--->>> I'm a morning person so I'm most alert during the day. I don't easily get sleepy in the morning even if I only have 3-4 hours sleep at night, it would be enough to sustain me throughout the day. Though, I'm also capable of working at night especially with the nature of the job I have.

2. What is your favorite thing to eat; vegetables, meat, or equal amounts of both?

--->>> Oh! I love veggies but I also love meat. I eat equal amounts of both. I believe our body needs the nutrients coming from both. Just don't eat too much of something.

3. Do you prefer to be inside or outside?

--->>> That's a very general question... inside and outside of what?

4. At what temperature are you most comfortable; when you are hot, cold, or warm?

--->>> I'm most comfortable in a Normal temperature only. I have allergies so I can't last long in a very cold place neither in a very hot place 'coz when I do that's the time my allergies comes out.

5. Do you like to get wet?

--->>> Get wet when? Of course if I'm near in a pool and I'm really about to swim, I'd love to get wet and stay on water! But, you know, if I'm in a formal clothes and I would be for example having to attend to something, why would I like to get wet?

6. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

--->>> If I'm new to a place or the people are new to me, I'm the quiet person. Also, when I'm busy, I'm the quiet person. If I'm not in mood, I'm also the quiet type of person.

However, if I'm already familiar in the place and familiar to the people around, I'm the very active and jolly type of person. Also, when I'm happy, you can see me and hear me actively.

7. Would you rather be by yourself or with lots of other people?

--->>> I give time for myself alone... it's when I have things to think about. At times, I would like to be with only few people around 1-3 to have better conversation. There are also times that I like mingling with a big group. Therefore, I can be with everyone and I can be by myself.

8. What do you do when you get nervous? Examples: do you hid? Get loud? Do something to distract yourself? Change the subject?

--->>> When I'm nervous, I make it a point to it or else, I know that it wouldn't result any better. So, I release my tension in anyway I can by stumping my feet, tapping something, or by massaging my hands.

9. What do you do when you get angry? Example: shout, hit, stomp, go off by yourself

--->>> It depends. When I can control myself, I just make it a point to show how pissed I am then keep quiet for a very long period of time or worse- I walk out.

When I can't control myself, then, I shout. Worse, I throw away things.

10. What do you do when you are happy? Example: bounce, smile, giggle

--->>> When I'm happy, I smile at everyone and do good things to other people.

11. What do you do when you are sad? Examples: cry, go off by yourself, play sports

--->>> I don't talk. If I can no longer take my sadness anymore, I then, cry.

12. Do you have any interesting habits? If so please list them (Examples might be suck on a finger, twirl hair, roll tongue, double jointed)
--->>> Hahaha, I roll my eyes (though, I've learned to control it since I graduated in college).

No comments: