Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's in my mind?

I made it. I'm back at church. It feels good to be there again, to bless HIM, to praise HIM, to thank HIM, to ask for guidance. I miss my Lord so much and going back to the night shift is indeed a blessing in disguise.

***
I'm on the 250th page of "Twilight". I need to finish it before my birthday comes. After that, I will watch the movie na. Yehey!

***
I feel excited to start my Practicum which will be on the last week of January till 3rd Week of February. I'll be with Karla, Veron and Nantz in ILLC. Malapit na leave ko sa office!:)

***
Khing said yesterday that she can't afford the Australia trip not even the HongKong trip. Anyone who wants to join me for a vacation on April or May? Please inform me. KKB ha?

***
Last Saturday, there was a "Kick-off" party in the office, which again, I did not intended to attend since it was my off. Anyway, I'm not a party-goer. I'd rather sleep, go to the mall, chat with a friend on phone, surf the net or spend my time with my love ones including my pet rather than going to parties. But, Maron told me that my name was picked in raffle which of course was forfeited plus the fact that I received a certificate for being a top performer. For all I care basta I enjoyed my Saturday night with my family and with Michael.

***
My birthday's getting nearer. Oh no!

No comments: